So far I haven’t been able to reproduce your problem on Windows 10. I went back through your post looking for helpful details. I noticed in the screenshot you attached 2 devices appear in the top status bar of H9 Control: H9-01769 and MW1-1769. What is that MW1-1769? Is that an H9 that you’ve renamed, or is that something else altogether?
Well spotted. I have no idea what that MW1-1769 device is. I only own one H9 and I haven’t renamed it. Maybe I had it connected by both Bluetooth and USB and it was getting confused somehow?
I’ve just reconnected by Bluetooth and it’s now showing only one device, as it should.
I’ve managed to find the error log for the crash as well. Not sure if it’s useful or not:
Faulting application name: H9 Control.exe, version: 188.8.131.52, time stamp: 0x564b9c6b
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.10240.16384, time stamp: 0x559f3b2a
Exception code: 0x4000001f
Fault offset: 0x00132bd2Show More...
Faulting process ID: 0x11d4
Faulting application start time: 0x01d148a77c7e3793
Faulting application path: C:Program Files (x86)Eventide H9 ControlH9 Control.exe
Faulting module path: C:WINDOWSSYSTEM32KERNELBASE.dll
Report ID: 4e19dc42-2400-4892-9c79-c20457100bae
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID: