- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Mission Engineering SP-1LF with H9 Max Reply To: Mission Engineering SP-1LF with H9 Max

sbrollins76

I ordered the SP-1LH and hooked it up to my H9. I was able to get the pedal working the way I want, but with one weird side effect I haven’t figured out yet. With the Mission hooked up using the recommended Hosa insert cable, and following the instructions in the H9 FAQ and manual, I was able to get the switch on the Mission mapped so it activates the H9’s tuner. Initially I was only getting a 0-49 reading from the expression pedal, but after calibrating the expression pedal with the H9, I’m getting full 0-100 sweep on that. So far, so good.

The one weird thing I haven’t been able to figure out, though, is that when I click the switch to deactivate the tuner the H9 is also going back 1 preset in the preset list. So, let’s say I’m on preset 99, I click the switch on the Mission and the tuner comes on. I then click the switch to deactivate the tuner and the H9 turns the tuner off and moves to preset 98, ready to activate. Very strange. All I can think of is that the switch in the MIssion is latching even though it’s supposed to be momentary, so it’s somehow registering as 2 aux switches being pressed. I’m going to keep messing with this and see if I can get it figured out.