- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Bluetooth on Win7 (some success!) Reply To: Bluetooth on Win7 (some success!)

Michelle911
Participant

the BlueSoliel software seems to be a total replacement for the windows stack.  this cost me a lot of reading and lot of confusion.  you install the BT dongle and software and wonder why it doesn’t work.  so you google…  and google is flooded with BT not working results and what comes up 9 times out of 10 is that (mysteriously) win7 has Disabled its Bluetooth Support Service and that turning it back on fixes things for everyone some people.  well, now I think BlueSoliel disables it so it doesn’t interfere with it’s own stack (UGH)  because it’s working and that service is definitely disabled.

And yeah…. there’s no H9 in Windows device manager.  it only shows up in my BlueSoliel (god I hate typing that) control panel.

Thanks, I’m really glad to have got this working, even if I have to manually select my H9 each time I load Control…  would be awesome for that to be automated somehow… maybe another autoit script lol