- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins UltraChannel activation error Reply To: UltraChannel activation error

tlongabaugh
Eventide Staff
friDAY wrote:

Hello, I managed to download UltraChannel when it was free and I've been using it without issue until now. When I got the free download a couple years ago, I didn't have to make an account here. I've made an account just now for this very issue.

I have the same activation error as the OP. My issue may be different because I was forced to do a factory restore on my laptop (Windows 8.1 64bit, Toshiba Satellite). In my quest to find a solution, I was brought to this thread and I followed the directions given here by deactivating my plugin etc. Now UltraChannel isn't showing at all in my activated licenses so there is no way I can activate it at this point. By the way, I don't use an iLok, just my ilok account. I'll be happy to give anymore necessary info to solve this problem. Thanks for any assistance.

Hi friDAY-

If you click on "Available" at the top of iLok License Manager, does the UltraChannel license show up there? If not, can you send an email to support@eventide.com with your iLok account name? Sometimes these issues happen when you do a factory restore of your computer, and we have to deposit a new license.

-Tom