April 20, 2016 at 2:27 pm #143211
Hi, can you try the following steps and let me know if it solves your issue? I've tested Tverb here in DP9 and it is showing up fine.
1. Make sure Tverb is activated in the iLok License Manager.
2. Close DP9, and delete the following files:
-AAX: /Library/Application Support/Avid/Audio/Plug-ins/Eventide/Tverb.aaxplugin
-Presets: ~/Documents/Eventide/Tverb/ (whole folder)
4. Open DP9 and rescan you plug-ins, and then shut DP9 again.
5. Reinstall Tverb, letting it install to the default locations.
6. Reopen DP9 and if necessary, rescan your plug-ins.
-TomShow More...Show Less...