Home › Forums › Products › Plug-Ins › vst is missing on cubase › Reply To: vst is missing on cubase
May 16, 2016 at 3:29 pm #143368
Try going to to Devices->Plug-in Manager and click Plug-in Manager->Rescan all. If that does not work, try the following steps:
1. Make sure the plug-in is activated in the iLok License Manager.
2. Eventide Plug-ins are installed to the following locations, please make sure that your DAW is set to look at the applicable custom folder:
-VST32: c:Program Files (x86)Common FilesSteinbergVST2Eventide
-VST64: c:Program FilesCommon FilesSteinbergVST2Eventide
3. If steps 1 and 2 don't solve your issue, close your DAW and delete the following files:
-VST32: c:Program Files (x86)Common FilesSteinbergVST2Eventide<plugin name>.dll
-VST64: c:Program FilesCommon FilesSteinbergVST2Eventide<plugin name>.dll
4. Open your DAW and rescan you plug-ins, and then shut your DAW again.
5. Reinstall your plug-in, making sure you are using the latest version: https://www.eventideaudio.com/products/plugins
If you are installing to a custom folder, make absolutely sure you are installing the correct 32 or 64-bit version.
6. Reopen your DAW, and if necessary, rescan your plug-ins.
Let me know if that does not solve your issue.
-TomShow More...Show Less...