- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins H910 questions Reply To: H910 questions

Eventide Staff

Hi Rick-

If your DAW computer isn't connected to the internet, then you'll need a hardware iLok dongle to put the H910 license on. It sounds like you have an iLok dongle, is that correct? If so, just put the license on the iLok in iLok License Manager on your internet computer, and then plug the iLok into the DAW computer.

The license shouldn't care if your computer is 32 or 64 bit. As long as you install the 64-bit version of H910 on your DAW computer, you should be fine.