Home › Forums › Products › Stompboxes › Expression pedal jumping values on Timefactor › Reply To: Expression pedal jumping values on Timefactor
Hi nick, the manual of the Timefactor says : “Because different pedals can have different electrical characteristics, it is a good idea to “calibrate” your Stompbox to match the pedal. This can be done automatically, either all the time, or only when wanted. To turn calibration On/Off:
1) Press and hold the Encoder and Right Footswitch simultaneously for a few seconds to enter System Mode. Release the Encoder.
2) Turn the Encoder until [UTILITY] is displayed.
3) Momentarily press the Encoder.
4) Turn the Encoder until [PEDAL CAL] is displayed.
5) Momentarily press the Encoder.
6) Turn the Encoder to select either ON or OFF.
7) Press and hold the Encoder and Right Footswitch simultaneously for a few
seconds to exit System Mode.
But my pedal doesn´t have the PEDAL CAL function!, if I go to UTILITY then I find (in this specific order): CATCHUP/SPILL/BANKS/PDLOCK/SER#/SW VER…..and that´s it!, I checked all the other functions in the pedal and I can´t find the PEDAL CAL function anywhere…. I have the software version 3.5.0(4)… what can we do about it?
Make sure that the pedals are properly calibrated as described in the UM. They should go 0-100 over the full range of the pedal – if the pedal only moves a little to cover the full range, this could be the problem.
Then, try pushing the jack in and out about 10 times at each end to clean the contacts.
If that does not help, try another cable.
If that does not help, and the problem mainly applies to one unit,, send it for service (firstname.lastname@example.org).