- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes A few more operation questions Reply To: A few more operation questions

Tim Zurowski
Participant

1) USB2 would just be faster, especially for downloading and updating firmware updates, but not a huge deal. I would be suprised though if such a new device was using archaic technology like USB1, when we are now at USB3

2) Yes, on the H9 itself. This makes naming the presets very limiting, but I can deal with it. You really need to have the presets named with 5 or less characters then. I changed my CrushStation presets to simply be OD1, OD2, OD3 etc. Problem with this though is that it does not identify between CrushStation or Sculpt then I would like to be able to name them Crush1 or Sculpt1, but this will not work becasue tyou cannot see the full name. Being able to reduce the font or see more charaacters would be ideal, but I do understand the limitations.

3) I did create a new preset list with my 12 presets, and I have set the H9 to only scroll through those 12 presets; however, when I view that specific preset list in the control software, it still lists all of the factopry prests after my 12. Plus, when I delete one of my 12 presets, it still goes through all 99 presets to shift them because one has been removed. I would like to be able to manipulate and work with just those 12 presets, or whatever is just in my preset list, and not have to deal with all the remaining factory presets. It takes awhile to simply delete one preset when it should be instantaneous. Perhaps this has something to do with just working with the speed of USB1?