- Eventide Audio

Reply To: Aux switch, expression pedal and midi control on space and modfactor with musicom lab

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Aux switch, expression pedal and midi control on space and modfactor with musicom lab Reply To: Aux switch, expression pedal and midi control on space and modfactor with musicom lab

Skeith00
Participant

Ok, no response or any kind of support.

So, I’ve experimented a lot, and found a compromise. With an aux switch digitech fs3x set as: ch-/hotswitch/tap tempo, I  go into the Modfactor, which goes Midi Out to the Midi In of the Space, and I set these 3 switches with CC, and now I can control the parameters with the aux switch through the modfactor.

Then I tried using the Musicom Lab mk3 to control presets, and found that if I wanted to change preset on the Space (Musicom->MF->Space) I had to set the midi output of the MF on “through”. But then the aux switch wouldn’t have worked ….till I saw that there was the “Midi Merge” option..and I’ve tried activating it, and it worked. Now I can change preset with the midi switcher PC and control tempo and hotswitch and expression through the modfactor in CC.

Is there a way to set the aux/expression without CC (I want the hot switch in addiction to the tap tempo and the expression) so that I can use Midi Through and not midi merge?

but I didn’t find anything about the Merge option on the manual…it seems to work. What is this? Why no info about it?