- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Aux switch, expression pedal and midi control on space and modfactor with musicom lab Reply To: Aux switch, expression pedal and midi control on space and modfactor with musicom lab

Skeith00
Participant

Ok, no response or any kind of support.

So, I’ve experimented a lot, and found a compromise. With an aux switch digitech fs3x set as: ch-/hotswitch/tap tempo, I  go into the Modfactor, which goes Midi Out to the Midi In of the Space, and I set these 3 switches with CC, and now I can control the parameters with the aux switch through the modfactor.

Then I tried using the Musicom Lab mk3 to control presets, and found that if I wanted to change preset on the Space (Musicom->MF->Space) I had to set the midi output of the MF on “through”. But then the aux switch wouldn’t have worked ….till I saw that there was the “Midi Merge” option..and I’ve tried activating it, and it worked. Now I can change preset with the midi switcher PC and control tempo and hotswitch and expression through the modfactor in CC.

Is there a way to set the aux/expression without CC (I want the hot switch in addiction to the tap tempo and the expression) so that I can use Midi Through and not midi merge?

but I didn’t find anything about the Merge option on the manual…it seems to work. What is this? Why no info about it?