September 16, 2016 at 3:30 pm #144403
Have you tried rescanning your plug-ins from the Reaper preferences? It's at Options->Preferences->VST->Clear cache/re-scan.
If you have tried that, please do the following:
1. Deactivate 2016 Stereo Room
2. Delete the plug-in from the following locations:
-AAX32: c:Program Files (x86)Common FilesAvidAudioPlug-InsEventide<plugin name>.aaxplugin
-AAX64: c:Program FilesCommon FilesAvidAudioPlug-InsEventide<plugin name>.aaxplugin
-VST32: c:Program Files (x86)Common FilesSteinbergVST2Eventide<plugin name>.dll
-VST64: c:Program FilesCommon FilesSteinbergVST2Eventide<plugin name>.dll
-Presets: c:Users<user name>My DocumentsEventide<plugin name>Presets
-Any custom folder you installed 2016 to.
4. Open your DAW and rescan you plug-ins, and then shut your DAW again.
5. Reinstall your plug-in, making sure you are using the latest version: https://www.eventideaudio.com/products/plugins
If you are installing to a custom folder, make absolutely sure you are installing the correct 32 or 64-bit version.
6. Reactivate 2016 Stereo Room
6. Reopen Reaper, and if necessary, rescan your plug-ins.
Let me know how that goes.
TomShow More...Show Less...