Home › Forums › Products › Plug-Ins › 2016 stereo room verb compatability › Reply To: 2016 stereo room verb compatability
September 26, 2016 at 4:44 pm #144480
The plug-in should work with FL Studio. Please try the following:
1. Make sure the plug-in is activated in the iLok License Manager.
2. Make sure that FL studio is looking at the following location as one of its VST paths:
- VST64: c:Program FilesCommon FilesSteinbergVST2Eventide
3. Close your DAW and delete the following files:
- AAX32: c:Program Files (x86)Common FilesAvidAudioPlug-InsEventide<plugin name>.aaxplugin
- AAX64: c:Program FilesCommon FilesAvidAudioPlug-InsEventide<plugin name>.aaxplugin
- VST32: c:Program Files (x86)Common FilesSteinbergVST2Eventide<plugin name>.dll
- VST64: c:Program FilesCommon FilesSteinbergVST2Eventide<plugin name>.dll
- Presets: c:Users<user name>My DocumentsEventide<plugin name>Presets
- Any custom folder you moved 2016 into
4. Open your DAW and rescan you plug-ins, and then shut your DAW again.
5. Reinstall your plug-in, making sure you are using the latest version: https://www.eventideaudio.com/products/plugins Only install the 64-bit VST.
6. Reopen your DAW, and if necessary, rescan your plug-ins.