- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes a question to eventide techs….WHEN the android app will be available? Reply To: a question to eventide techs….WHEN the android app will be available?

joeck
Participant

@ ogeva

Any news? I really appreciate your attempt to develop a solution for ANDROID users.

Due to the fact that my G-System is paying one`s debt to nature and I do not count on the service of TC I´d like to use my H9 in the rehearsel room. I left it at home the last two years because it was too inflexible in my MIDI-setting without IPhone or laptop/BT – just only changing the preset list seemed to be unsolvable for me on site. I did not sell it either because I paid too much for the additional plugins bought in the honeymoon enthusiasm and those would have been lost totally. Well, yes -and I was hoping that there will be an ANDROID solution some day. I believed in it  because in my eyes this is a relevant matter of customer´s service. Now I have to realize that Eventide still seems not to be in the situation to offer a suitable solution and I hope for external problem solver. And no – buying an (old) IPhone / Ipad is no solution at all…