- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Above zero and below zero pitch on 910/940 algorithm Reply To: Above zero and below zero pitch on 910/940 algorithm

garbeaj
Participant
gkellum wrote:
garbeaj wrote:
On Pitch A and Pitch B I only see a minimum setting of 0.908 and a maximum setting of 1.092…there doesn't seem to be a way of dialing in the "-7 BELOW ZERO" and "-9 ABOVE ZERO" settings. Can anyone help me figure out how to set all these settings on my H9?

This would be easier to dial in with the MicroPitch algorithm.  Hopefully, that would give you the same sound?  I'm guessing -7 below zero is 7 cents below the normal pitch value and -9 above zero is 9 cents above the normal pitch value?

Yes, that would be cent references above and below the actual pitch.

These settings were given to me by a Pitchfactor user and it seems like I should be able to dial in everything the same using my H9. Isn’t the H9 and the Pitchfactor the same when you are using Pitchfactor presets as a starting point?

And am I correct in my understanding of how the H9 works? There is no baseline Pitchfactor setting on the H9? You are just supposed to select a factory preset and commence to dialing in settings from there?

As far as I understand, you should be able to dial in cent based Pitch changes on Pitch A and Pitch B on an H9 just as you would on a Pitchfactor and just as you would on a vintage Eventide 910 or later Harmonizer?

Again, these settings were achieved on a Pitchfactor so it seems like there has got to be a way to reproduce these settings on an H9?!