- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Above zero and below zero pitch on 910/940 algorithm Reply To: Above zero and below zero pitch on 910/940 algorithm

gkellum
Participant
garbeaj wrote:

These settings were given to me by a Pitchfactor user and it seems like I should be able to dial in everything the same using my H9. Isn't the H9 and the Pitchfactor the same when you are using Pitchfactor presets as a starting point? And am I correct in my understanding of how the H9 works? There is no baseline Pitchfactor setting on the H9? You are just supposed to select a factory preset and commence to dialing in settings from there?

Yes, you should be able to dial in everything on the H9 that you can on the PitchFactor.  I suppose one the H910 algorithm you would dial in the pitch 1.09 for nine cents above zero and 0.93 for seven cents below the normal pitch.  When you're dialing things in on the H9 itself and modifying a parameter value, pressing the encoder (the big black wheel) switches you into fine tuning mode and pressing it again takes you back out.  You'll probably need to enter fine tuning mode to enter those values.