- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Sculpt is out now! Reply To: Sculpt is out now!

peterfrequency
Participant

Hi there,

I recently bought two H9s, one of them a Max, inspired in part by the possibility of using Sculpt on the first H9 + a reverb or delay algorithm on the second, mainly running a Nord Drum through it. Would it be possible to add a true stereo mode to Sculpt? Everything I send through it seems to gets summed to mono then divided into the two frequency bands. That would be great if I was a guitarist with two amps, but I’m not, and I’m sure there a lot of other H9 users out who would appreciate another true high quality stereo distortion. I love that CrushStation is stereo, but I for my purposes I much prefer the soundshaping capabilities of Sculpt. Or maybe it’s possible and I’m missing something basic? There are some great possibilities for this algorithm used with low mix settings for adding lovely subtle harmonics to complex stereo signals (a la the Elektron Analog Heat). Or maybe it’s there and I’m somehow missing it? This would be an amazing feature if you decided to add it. 🙂

It works well with CrushStation, but I prefer the sound shaping possibilities of Sculpt. Everything I send through Sculpt