- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes How to tap tempo from an external midi controller to 2x H9’s ? Reply To: How to tap tempo from an external midi controller to 2x H9’s ?

dedeman

I dare to suggest though… You say the H9 would ignore OFF CC’s value 0-63. But what if it would take it in consideration as well, to make it compatible with taping on on/off functioning controllers? What would happen if you would open H9 to this kind of behavior? If some other programable controllers can set their own buttons to momentary, fine. But if others transmit consecutively 0-63 / 64-127 values, why not respond to this for TAP TEMPO setting ONLY? Would it interfere with something else?

Anyway, is just a suggestion, as it would easely help others not change an expensive piece of gear just for this one function; or add a dedicated physical momentary switch in their setup, when this can be achieved with midi.

I hope this gets some attention at EVENTIDE though… 🙂 I can anyway see that you are very supportive and responsive and willing to make H9 a real GEM. Not that it isn’t already. I really enjoy it’s sounds very much, same as thousands other users.