- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9: how to simulate Dunlop Q95 wah [engage/effect/disengage] with midi-expression pedal? Reply To: H9: how to simulate Dunlop Q95 wah [engage/effect/disengage] with midi-expression pedal?

dedeman

After some thinking, I asigned the expression pedal the same CC number as for Activate parameterof H9. Now, I can load the preset with midi PC, with H9 runing Q-WAH algo as inactive, and when I press the expression pedal, H9 is activated and the expression (WAH) acts as intended, in one simple move. ALMOST PERFECT… BUT NOT REALLY, because H9 is activated only after expression is over halfway pressed, when it’s starting to send CC value over 64. MOREOVER, as soon as pedal is going back and the CC value transmitted goes back bellow 63, the H9 is deactivated.

At this point it would be great to be able to set a MID point for expression pedal, very close to 0, so that it would send CC value 64 when pedal is just above minimum value.

Eventide, is this possible? Could you consider this for a future software update?