- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 power issues Reply To: H9 power issues

m0ng
Participant
Alfonz3 wrote:

I have the exact same problem as the previous poster.  My H9 worked great yesterday.  But today when I went to power up… no flashing lights, Nothing!  Just a brick.   Tried it a number of times in diffferent outlets – no luck.

I’m using the original Eventide power supply in a power strip.  The power supply seems to be working (green LED is lit) and when I tested it with a meter it showed that I’m getting juice at the plug-in tip, but not sure if it’s enough mA for start-up….  

I sent an email to support today and we’ll see if there’s a simple explanation, or if I have to send it in for repair (bought it used on Reverb).  Anyone else reach a successful resolution to this issue?

hey bud, i couldnt do anythign to fix it , changing power supplies didnt work either. At the end of the day i sent it in to get it repaired (the warranty is only valid for the original user). Got it back after a couple of weeks with it being fixed!  i believe this is the only way to fix this as it is a hardware issue !