Home › Forums › Products › Stompboxes › H9 Preset Weirdness › Reply To: H9 Preset Weirdness
January 28, 2017 at 12:25 pm #145624
Hi Eventide! I can reproduce this issue.
- H9 Max (v. H9_5.4.0)
- iPhone with iOS 10.2
- H9 Control 2.7.8
Repro steps (assuming paired H9):
- Tap Lists > [Name of H9]
- Tap a preset to select it
- Tap More > Delete preset > OK
- All presets above the deleted preset should have moved down one slot.
- The last slot (99) should now be empty.
- The last slot (99) retains its preset, AND the slot below it (98) now contains a copy of that preset as well.
You can repeat this process as many times as you want. That means If you delete preset #1 ninety-nine times, you will have ninety-nine copies of preset #99. If I had to guess (knowing absolutely nothing about the app internals), it looks like the app is copying presets down a slot instead of moving them.