- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes a question to eventide techs….WHEN the android app will be available? Reply To: a question to eventide techs….WHEN the android app will be available?

strayhorse45
Participant

A wise man once told me when you meet a talking dog  you don’t worry about it using proper grammar. The Eventide H9 is a talking dog! It is a marvel of engineering that I am truly grateful to own. It is well engineered, produces amazing results, and does exactly what it was advertised to do. The constant whining about an Android app is irritating. The guys from Eventide are engaged with the public, helpful and are obviously take pride in their products.  To fault them for something that was never part of the deal to begin with is ridiculous. If you want Bluetooth control, buy an IOS device, if you don’t want to buy an IOS device, don’t expect Bluetooth. If that is a deal breaker then trot on down to your local Strymon dealer and explore the available options, but for crying out loud quit beating up the Eventide guys for a condition you knew existed when you purchased the product. Talking dogs don’t come along every day. I’m just glad I finally found one! I am an Android user, by the way.