- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Control app Windows 10 x64 broken (still) Reply To: H9 Control app Windows 10 x64 broken (still)

gkellum
Participant

Sorry, we missed your original forum post;  the person who set the crash dump stuff up was on vacation when you first posted (namely me).

I just checked but we haven't gotten any crash dumps from you.  Presumably, your H9 is registered to the same user name that you use on the forums — rorytheherb.  Unfortunately, what you're describing is a hang and not a crash.  So, that wouldn't trigger a crash dump.

I think I've seen the behavior you've described myself as well.  Basically, what happens is H9 Control tries to send a message to the H9 through the Bluetooth connection it sees for it, but it gets stuck when it goes into the Windows code that is supposed to send the message.  I've noticed that if you remove the Bluetooth device and reconnect it normally it will fix the problem, but it is irritating that H9 Control hangs when doing this.  In any case we can reproduce the problem you're describing.  So, we'll see what we can do about it.