- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes problem connecting to bluetooth with new version of H9 Control Reply To: problem connecting to bluetooth with new version of H9 Control

gkellum
Participant
mkravit wrote:

I have a new MacBook Pro running  osSierra 10.12.5. When connect by bluetooth the Sierra takes for ever to find the H9's and even then doesn't connect.

I have a new MacBook Pro (from the end of 2016) which I just upgraded from Sierra 10.12.4 to 10.12.5.  I tried connecting via Bluetooth to my H9 both before and after upgrading.  I had a hard time pairing and then connecting on 10.12.4, but I did what I always do when I run into this problem.  First I tried turning the Bluetooth off and then on again by pressing the X, Y, and Z switches simulataneously (twice), and then, I tried resetting the H9's system settings by turning the H9 off and then turning it on again with the HotKnob switch (the button in the upper left hand corner of the H9).  It took me 3 tries to get through the pairing and connection process, but after getting through the process, it's been connecting fine ever since.  Also, after I upgraded to 10.12.5, it's continued to connect fine.