- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Wish: level control knob on the hardware Reply To: H9 Wish: level control knob on the hardware

snakle
h9-nz wrote:
gkellum wrote:

h9-nz wrote:
Alternatively or additionally, I would like the output level in H9 Control to be assignable to expression pedal.

This is already supported.  In H9 Control in the presets screen, if you look under the More menu, there is an option to assign the output level to the expression pedal.  You can also globally assign the expression level to the output level for all presets under Pedal / General Settings.  You can do this on the H9 as well.  Instructions for doing that are in the latest version of the H9 manual.

Does that override existing expression pedal assignments though? I would like to add output level changes to other parameter changes, for example: in Crushstation have the expression pedal control gain from 15-30 and output volume from 0dB to +6dB at the same time.

This is exactly what I’m trying to do but I can’t figure it out. Has this feature been added yet? The new Fuzz effects can get extremely loud very quickly so I’d like to be able to do this with my expression peda as I go from 0 to 100:

• Go from 0 to 3 AMT
  • Increase delay level slightly
  • Reduce Output volume

Otherwise I have no practical use for an expression pedal on this preset… everything just becomes tooooo loud.