- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins UltraTap questions/requests Reply To: UltraTap questions/requests

radioman521
Participant
TLongabaugh wrote:

Hey Jack-

Regarding length – yes, we could potentially make it longer. For this first H9 Plug-in Series release, we did not want to stray too far from the H9 algorithm, but we could revise the length at any point if desired.

Regarding feedback – we played around with a feedback control when designing the UltraTap H9 algorithm. We found that the Slurm and Chop controls were much more exciting parameters. Feedback would be nice, but I don’t see us adding it.

-Tom

Thanks for the quick reply. Kind of a good news/bad news thing I guess. Length could be longer but no feedback. While the Slurm is kind of a neat thing I don’t find any use for the Chop controls – don’t like the sound. I know I don’t have to use it and would rather have had Feedback instead. But hey – that’s me. I have several other Eventide plugins but as of right now it doesn’t look like this will be joining them on a permanent at any time I can see. That’s why demos exist and am thankful for that. They’s saved me money as well as helped me to spend money wink There’s one synth developer I wish would have a demo but they don’t and it isn’t an inexpensive synth/sampler at al