- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 power issues Reply To: H9 power issues

gkellum
Participant
JSweeney wrote:

I NOW notice they "post your coments only AFTER they approve it" (read: censor) if my comment does not get posted here, I'll make a youtube video with the same message that will get PLENTY of views I'm sure so pick your poison… this or that

We don't censor posts, even negative ones.  We do delete spam posts though.

You're obviously upset that you're having trouble with your H9, and that is upsetting.  I wouldn't jump to conclusions that the problem you're having is the same one described on this thread though.  Actually, given your description of what was happening, it was a bit hard to tell what the problem is.  

I don't recall any message in the app asking users to restart their H9 with the Preset switch pressed.  Is your H9 in self test mode now?  Do you see a bunch of messages on the display with the word test in them?  If so, just turn it off and then turn it back on…  That's a mode where the H9 checks itself for problems, but that's not going to help with the particular issue you described…  

If you don't mind, could you create another thread describing the problem you're having if you are still having problems after restarting, b/c this doesn't seem to be a power supply related issue.  My guess is that the app was asking your to restart your H9 with the right footswtich and the HotKnob switch pressed (the one in the upper left hand corner of the H9).  That clears your H9's system settings, which can help with connectivity issues, but that's also fairly instantaneous.  It takes a few seconds…