- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Feature Request: Possible to keep preset in memory when midi pc loads same preset? Reply To: H9 Feature Request: Possible to keep preset in memory when midi pc loads same preset?

SuperBryant
Participant

I recently bought an H9 and a Space that I am controlling with a Boss ES-8 switcher. I understand all of the bypass settings, and the spillover function of the Space. I’m having the same problem as the OP. The solution is simple.

The setting should be called “Ignore Redundant PC Messages” or “Ignore Repeated PC messages”.

So if you are on preset 33 (PC 33), and PC 33 is recieved again the pedal will ignore the message and NOT reload. If you send something other than PC 33, say PC 67, then the preset will change.

As far as redundant or repeated CC messages that link to sound parameters, there is no reason to ignore them. They sound the same when repeated.

This one update would make the H9 and factor pedals usable in a MIDI pedal rig.

There are other threads with users with the same issue. Perhaps we could start one thread specificallly addressing this problem, and team up to really get Eventide’s attention.