- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Space pedal problem, not receiving input signal Reply To: Space pedal problem, not receiving input signal

nickrose wrote:

It sounds like you have a sophisticated setup, which may have its own problems. In our experience, this is usually the case.

To rule out hardware issues, please try each unit on its own, with dsp bypass, and guitar in, and out to amp, using input one and output one only.

Thank you for the reply.

I already did that. I got the pedal isolated. Input 1 to output 1 to amp. Tried all the “bypass type”. The “dsp” and “dsp+fx” does not let any sound out even when active or inactive. But when in “relay” when the pedal is not active i hear my guitar, but when the pedal is active i cant hear anything. It seems to me that there is a problem with the input of the pedal?

I also read in this forum about midi inswell muting done by using MIDI. I tried to change the midi CC # of the inswell and outswell to “–” or no assigned #. Tried connecting it to my laptop to see if i can use the expression inswell but to no avail.

Please help me if anyone has this issue also.