Space pedal problem, not receiving input signal

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Space pedal problem, not receiving input signal

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

I was using the space pedal when it suddenly just did not receive input signal from my guitar. I did researched first before going here and emailing the support of eventide. I found this:

https://www.eventideaudio.com/community/forum/stompboxes/h9-max-does-not-recognize-audio-input

Thats the same issue i am having with my space pedal. I did clear settings, but nothing happened, did also a factory reset but did also nothing. I started to change the “bypass type” in the settings and when im in the “relay” mode, when the pedal is not active it pass the signal to the output, but when the pedal is active its not passing the signal out.

Btw, This is my setup when i was using it. Im using the midi out of my space pedal to change preset of my h9 and using the h9s midi out to send tempo click to the space pedal. The routing of the h9 is in pre/post mode, the bypass type is in dsp+fx. The space pedals routing is normal and the bypass type was in dsp+fx also.

Please help me guys! We are having an event and this happens. Sorry for my bad english, im from the Philippines.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

It sounds like you have a sophisticated setup, which may have its own problems. In our experience, this is usually the case.

To rule out hardware issues, please try each unit on its own, with dsp bypass, and guitar in, and out to amp, using input one and output one only.

nickrose wrote:

It sounds like you have a sophisticated setup, which may have its own problems. In our experience, this is usually the case.

To rule out hardware issues, please try each unit on its own, with dsp bypass, and guitar in, and out to amp, using input one and output one only.

Thank you for the reply.

I already did that. I got the pedal isolated. Input 1 to output 1 to amp. Tried all the “bypass type”. The “dsp” and “dsp+fx” does not let any sound out even when active or inactive. But when in “relay” when the pedal is not active i hear my guitar, but when the pedal is active i cant hear anything. It seems to me that there is a problem with the input of the pedal?

I also read in this forum about midi inswell muting done by using MIDI. I tried to change the midi CC # of the inswell and outswell to “–” or no assigned #. Tried connecting it to my laptop to see if i can use the expression inswell but to no avail.

Please help me if anyone has this issue also.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Have you tried re-initializing the pedal ?

nickrose wrote:

Yes i did that too. Many times now.

nickrose
        Eventide Staff
        Marq Quintela wrote:
        nickrose wrote:

Yes i did that too. Many times now.

I'm out of ideas. Sorry. You'll probably have to send it in. support@eventide.com

Modular1
      Participant

Did you resolve this issue? What was the promblem in the end? I think I have the same problem. 

Modular1 wrote:

Did you resolve this issue? What was the promblem in the end? I think I have the same problem. 

Hey man! Sorry for the late reply. Yes i did resolve it. I sent it to support and they fixed it. They said that it has something to do with op-amp? Send it to them. Contact first the support though.

God bless!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.