October 12, 2017 at 4:22 pm #147402
You should be able to use them with Studio One Artist, since they are bundled. Try the following in Studio One:
1. Go to Help>Open Settings folder.
2. Copy the contents of the folder over to a folder on your desktop.
3. Close Studio One and delete the contents of the settings folder with the exception of the user.license file as well as the “Extensions” folder.
4. Open Studio One and go to Studio One>Options (Preferences on a Mac) to reconfigure your settings.
5. Test to see if the problem is resolved. If it is not, please feel free to copy your settings files back over from the backup that you created in step 2.
*If you are missing presets or Sound Sets after doing this, simply double-click one of your Sound Sets under Documents>Studio One>Sound Sets.
Let me know if that does the trick.
thanks for the suggestion. i will try this and report back!