- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Control voltage newbie question Reply To: Control voltage newbie question

Eventide Staff

This may be more complex than you think. Basically, the H9 expects an expression pedal.

If you want to use an AUX switch as well, carefully study the relevant information on our Web Site.

If you just want to use the CV, you can probably just plug a 1/4" mono jack into the H9. The H9 has a pullup of 10K to 3V – you must check with the CV manufacturer as to whether this is OK.

You will probably have to autocalibrate as described in the UM.