- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Control for Android is now in private beta Reply To: H9 Control for Android is now in private beta

serdarg
Participant

I was able to login without any issues. For some reason instead of the funky keyboard that I have seen couple days ago my Samsung Galaxy 8 decided to show the standard keyboard. No issue in logging in. Thank you for working on the Android version. I can switch between algrothyms and presets, and change parameters without any issues. I will play with the app for couple of days and report back if I find anything significant.

serdarg wrote:

Thank you for the hint. I had the same issue as login in. I got the new screen once the phone is turned 90 degrees, however I could not enter #1. I could not login after several tries.

Rongok wrote:

Very happy to see this. So far I’ve tried it on 2 devices.

On my tab s 10.5 the algorithm screen is a bit off. The pedal name text is slightly behind the algorithm graphic. On the pedal screen the top row of knobs is halfway off the screen. They still work fine. Both these issues only appear to be in landscape mode. 

On my s8 I had an issue on the login screen. After selecting my field, username or password, I would only get a number keyboard. I was able to get around this by holding my phone sideways while opening the app. Oddly enough that popped up an entirely new type of keyboard I have never seen. It looked like the number keyboard but with letters and I had to long press for the numbers. 

So far I am quite pleased. Functionality wise it seems to work just as good as my pc. If I find anything else I’ll keep you posted.