- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Expression pedal via MIDI controller setup help please Reply To: Expression pedal via MIDI controller setup help please

jphoyt
gkellum wrote:

I don't know if you're trying to make expression pedal mappings using the app or using the H9 itself.  Here's a link to a short video showing how to make expression pedal mappings in the app:

Also, you can double check in the app if the H9 is set-up to expect the expression pedal correctly by clicking the Pedal settings button in the bottom menu bar, going to MIDI Settings, going to 'Assign MIDI CC messages to pedal functions', and checking the assignments there.  If I understand you correctly, you want MIDI CC 1 to be assigned to the pedal function 'Set expression pedal value', and you want to make sure its not assigned to any other parameter as well.

I’m using the iPhone control app, but I couldn’t access rcv.ctl that way, so I used the H9 MIDI menu for that.

So, if I want the expression pedal on MIDI CC1, I don’t want any other parameters on CC 1?

That may be where I’m screwing up. Is there a way to reset the factory MIDI settings?