- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Cannot connect to H9 Core (communication error) Reply To: Cannot connect to H9 Core (communication error)

gkellum
Participant

Hm.  That's a tough one.  I can't recall a case where Bluetooth, USB, and MIDI all stopped working.  Do the physical switches on the H9 all work?  Is it still processing audio normally?  There are two boards in the H9 connected by a cable.  I'm asking myself if something is wrong with the connection between the boards…

You haven't changed the way that the Core is powered have you?  Underpowering things can lead to really strange problems.

Just a quick note on your resetting problem — pressing the right footswitch with the big black wheel pressed resets all the system settings and all the presets.  Pressing the right footswtich and the HotKnob switch (the switch in the upper left hand corner of the H9) just resets the system settings but shouldn't affect your presets.  I'm guessing you did the first thing and not the second thing?

Unfortunately, it might have to come in for repair, in which case you'd want to get in touch with support@eventide.com.