- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins EQuivocate loading error Reply To: EQuivocate loading error

Marana
Participant
tlongabaugh wrote:

Please try the following:

-If you have any other plugins that use iLok, please update them to the most recent version.

-Try running Cubase in compatibility mode: Right click the Cubase executable, and Select “Properties”. Then select the “Compatibility” tab, check “Run this program in compatibility mode for”, and then choose “Windows 7”.

I managed to isolate the problem. After installing the latest version of UVI Workstation, it gave me the same error, but also stating, that I was missing a certain .dll file.

After googling the .dll, it pointed me to Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable. So I downloaded it and installed to the studio comp and now both latest versions of EQuivocate and UltraChannel are working.

But somehow, the default install folders (in C:Program FilesCommon Files) of the plugins won’t work for me, even though I have them enabled in Cubase. The plugin has to be in C:Program FilesSteinbergCubase 7VSTPlugins. (or C:Program FilesSteinbergCubase 7VST3, for VST3 plugins)

But anyways, my issue is now solved. You should add a note, that Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable is required for the plugins to work in Win 7. (with the iLok dongle at least)