- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Spacetime Issues Reply To: Spacetime Issues

PaoloSMN
Participant

I remembered it was the first preset if that algorithm. 😉 Got a couple of gigs this week, next one got more time to settle down and try to do the video…

Thanks for the suggestion, one last question if I may: instead of changing my aux switches configuration if I turn global tempo on, tap tempo with another preset loaded and then load the spacetime based preset maybe I should be able to do the trick without having to change “habits”? Thanks again.

bohan wrote:
PaoloSMN wrote:

(if you want I can video record the second issue easily as it happens all the time)

The preset SpaceTime is the first factory preset (F1) of SpaceTime algorithm. You can find it in H9 Control. If you can reproduce this issue, please let me know.

The tap function on an aux switch is different from the built-in tap switch (right footswitch on H9). For a complicated algorithm like SpaceTime, tapping on an aux switch doesn't respond sensitively due to hardware limitation. Please use the right footswitch to tap, and assign another function (such as increment and load a preset) to your aux switch.