- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Pitchfactor using external expression pedal and midi controller? Reply To: Pitchfactor using external expression pedal and midi controller?

guitarplyr
Participant
bohan wrote:

guitarplyr wrote:

Is there any way to have the Pitchfactor behave as if the expression pedal is plugged directly into it? Thanks!

You may connect your PitchFactor to your PC/Mac through a USB cable. In H9 Control, you may adjust your presets and all the settings of your PitchFactor. 

You may map the expression (Hotknob) and all parameters to certain MIDI CC messages. To do so, please find the attached screenshots (1->2->3->4). 

Yea, thats pretty much what I will resort to if thats the only other way to control it {besides plugging the pedal directly into it). I was hoping it would be as easy as my delay pedal though. No matter what I use to map everything its just so much faster turning the knobs to min and max value and hitting save. I’m actually a little surprised that you cant do that with this pedal.

I realize its only a few extra steps to go thru but when your working with multiple rack effects and pedals its a few less thing to deal with.