- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes The new HotSawz algorithm is available for the H9 now! Reply To: The new HotSawz algorithm is available for the H9 now!

Multicellular
Participant
Multicellular wrote:
gkellum wrote:

Multicellular wrote:

Trying to update with iPad. Firmware updated. Updated App.

Can hear the demos and ‘try’ – which doesn’t work, but I don’t care, I’ll trust I wanna buy it but

‘Buy’ is greyed out. 

Could you double check the version numbers of what you have installed please?  The app should be version 3.5.0.  You can check which version of H9 Control you have installed by clicking on the Settings button in H9 Control’s bottom bar and going to About.

The H9 should have version 5.4.2[1].  You can check which version of the H9 software you have by clicking on the Pedal button in H9 Control’s bottom bar and going to ‘Update Stompbox’s Software’.

If both of these version numbers are correct and you are a Max owner, you should click on the Settings button in H9 Control’s bottom bar, then go to “sync algorithms on H9 with server” and finally click on “sync algorithms on H9 with server”

Checked. Both the app and the firmware show they are the versions you list. Tried algo sync even though I don’t have Max but nothing. All other algorithms I don’t have show up with a buy button.

Also tried to buy via laptop. Different, likely more idiosyncratic issue there. Buy button works, but checkout tries to open iExplorer which I have blocked. Id have thought it would go to default browser, Chrome. Shrug.

Anyway, downloaded the Android app on my work phone and that worked. Now it shows up qnd works on the other devices. 

Just posting to give you bug info, but I’m off to play with it. Sounding good so far!!!