- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Any way to disable H9 bluetooth password when connecting to Mac? Reply To: Any way to disable H9 bluetooth password when connecting to Mac?

mankid
Participant
bohan wrote:

Why do you remove all the H9s before pairing them? If you don’t remove them, you won’t be asked to type in the password.

You can just reconnect to your H9s in H9 Control every time when you want to use them.

They don’t show up automatically in the bluetooth dropdown so I have to open the bluetooth pref. From there it shows that none of the pedals are connected but doesn’t offer a way to manually connect unless I remove all the pedals and start the pairing process again. I don’t have to do this with any other bluetooth devices including several headphones, speaker, mouse, keyboard, etc. Is there an easier way to connect via BT on my MacBook Pro? I don’t need to put in the password on my iPad, but it’s a completely different user flow on the MBP.

I’m currently running MacOS 10.14.2 (Movjave) and the latest H9 Control app. My pedals are up to date.