- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Any way to disable H9 bluetooth password when connecting to Mac? Reply To: Any way to disable H9 bluetooth password when connecting to Mac?

mankid
Participant

Ok, I figured it out. For some reason after I connect the devices via bluetooth (Device > Connect Device via Bluetooth then browse to connect), the pedals don’t always show up in the H9 Control app. I have to select a different menu item in order for the app to refresh to show all the connected devices. For example, if I connect to a device while on Preset List section of the app, even after a pedal connects, it’ll show that I’m still in demo mode. But if I click on Algorithms, the app will refresh to show the connected device. The app doesn’t auto refresh to show the pedals that are connecting to the app. I just assumed it showed connected pedals automatically hence the reason why I didn’t think they were connecting. 

Bohan, you’re right, I don’t have to remove the pedals in order for the app to recognize them again. Thanks for your help!