- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Rackmount H9000 Update Failed. What Now? Reply To: H9000 Update Failed. What Now?

macgee
Participant
Ed Driscoll wrote:

Hi there,

I just attempted to update to 1.0.0.47, and the H9000 won’t get past the splash screen. Per the H9000’s manual, I tried using the “fail safe” updater by powering on the H9000 on with the check and the X keys pressed. I can get back to the list of updates, but clicking on 1.0.0.47 just eventually gets me back to the splash screen. What next?

Thanks,

Ed

I had the same problem when I performed an update – I first tried soft reset (as defined in the manual) but ultimately had to do a Factory reset.

After that it did load completely – so try soft first, maybe that will work for you

So before updating, just make sure to backup all sessions, fxchains, presets

If that doesn’t work then you’ll need eventide support

Soft Reset: Press the SESSIONS and FX CHAINS buttons for 5 seconds at start-up. This will clear the current state of the H9000, but does not affect any of your stored sessions or presets.

Factory Reset: Press the SESSIONS, FXCHAINS, and ALGORITHMS buttons while powering up. This will clear the current state of the H9000, and will also remove all of your stored sessions or presets. This operation effectively serves as a “Factory Reset”.