- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes 2 Factors on iPAD with latest H9 and FW not working Reply To: 2 Factors on iPAD with latest H9 and FW not working

pinup57
Participant
bohan wrote:

Hi I’d like to know more about your setup. So how did you connect your stompboxes to your interface and iPad? What cables did you use?

The update in January added support to connect to multiple devices via MIDI. The correct way to do that on an iPad is to click the “Connect to Eventide devices via MIDI” in the Settings page. Please see attached images.

Hi, thanks for the quick reply. The Factors are connected to the iConnnectivity iCM4+ interface over USB using a USB hub (tried several hubs to no avail). The iCM4+ is connected to the iPad using the provided iConnectivity cable which is specially designed for this purpose. I  connect the devices in H9 Control by using the “Connect to Eventide devices via MIDI” option in the Settings page. There I choose the port I routed the Factors to and from. As I reported, I can get each to work independantly, but only if I totally reset everything after a failed attempt to connect both.

Regards,

Dirk