Home › Forums › Products › Plug-Ins › New plugins crashing Cubase (UltraReverb + UltraChannel) › Reply To: New plugins crashing Cubase (UltraReverb + UltraChannel)
So here goes my next attempt:
after I have uninstalled Ultrareverb and restarted my computer, I launched iLok, deactivated the reverb, asked for the demo version of it, activated it and…no problem in Cubase!
That leads me to the conclusion that the license given to me is "corrupted" ?!
Thanks for the additional info. I doubt the license is itself corrupted, or the issue here. I think it's more likely that there is something corrupted in the version of iLok License Manager you installed. I would try the following:
- Deactivate UltraReverb and UltraChannel licenses in iLok License Manager
- Uninstall UltraReverb and UltraChannel (Control Panel – >Programs & Features->Uninstall a Program)
- Uninstall iLok License Manager (Download the latest version of the License Support installer from the front page of iLok.com, then run the "Uninstall License Support Script")
- Reinstall iLok License Manager using the installer you downloaded in the previous step
- Reinstall UltraReverb and UltraChannel
- Activate the licenses in iLok License Manager, then close iLok License Manager
- Launch Cubase
Let me know how that goes.