- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Switching on the ‘Wah’ effect Reply To: Switching on the ‘Wah’ effect


Ah I see!

Well, if the thing works as an expression pedal.. and if those are both MONO jacks, you probably just have to use a standard Insert Cable.


If you are ambitious, you might be able to jump the jacks, or rewire a stereo jack inside to make it work with a regular TRS.


So, if it works as an expression pedal, this is still relatively easy.