- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Software 5.8.5.1 Problem with Logging In Reply To: H9 Software 5.8.5.1 Problem with Logging In

brock
Participant
bohan wrote:
In the landscape orientaion, when you click “Save”->”Save to Phone” or “More”->”Rename Preset”, and try typing there, what keyboard will you see?

Apologies for not being very clear.  If I pinch in landscape mode, I do get those tabs, and subsequently the default (Samsung) keyboard after selecting.  The problem lies in actually being able to enter alphabet letters.  Only numbers will successfully show up in the popup slot.

Strange development last night.  Please bear with me here on the correct terminology.  If, for example, I entered the letter “G”, then nothing would type in.  However, if in the “suggested word completion” choices (for example, “GOOD”, or “GREEN”), selecting one of those would enter the letter “G”, followed by a space,

For now, I’m using all numbers as placeholders for my presets.  Unfortunately, I can’t swipe screenshots in an Android with an open dialog.  But let me try taking some pix of the phone with another Android phone.