- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Best algorithm for Tom Misch/John Mayer auto wah/filter sounds? Reply To: Best algorithm for Tom Misch/John Mayer auto wah/filter sounds?

birthofahero
Participant
brock wrote:

Love those Tiny Desk concerts.  Pick technique went a long way here in getting those sweeps & variations.  I can tell you that SENSITIVITY is the real key to unlocking the H9 Envelope power.  That, along with its interactive target parameter [like filter frequency, etc.), and your individual playing technique.

I see what you’re looking for, with that full-sounding sweep across the entire filter range.  Cleaner & much different from an vintage Mutron III .  There are many, many options to choose from, among the various H9 algorithms.  Let me see what I have here, or what I can come up with.

Hey just check g to see if you got a chance to browse some algos for this sound. Really appreciate any help, this sound is something I’ve been trying to accomplish for a while and have tried about 6 different pedals including a microtron, Mobius and a snow white. I can’t find the sound!