Home › Forums › Products › Plug-Ins › my Eventide plugins Failed Validation in Logic Pro X › Reply To: my Eventide plugins Failed Validation in Logic Pro X
Sorry to hear about the trouble. Can you please try the following steps and let us know if they solve your issue?
- With Logic Pro closed, delete each Eventide plugin from your machine
- AAX: Mac HD/Library/Application Support/Avid/Audio/Plug-ins/Eventide/<plugin name>.aaxplugin
- VST: Mac HD/Library/Audio/Plug-ins/VST/Eventide/<plugin name>.vst
- AU: Mac HD/Library/Audio/Plug-ins/Components/<plugin name>.component
- Presets and Docs: ~/Music/Eventide/<Plugin Name>/ (whole folder)
- Launch Logic, rescan all plugins, and close Logic
- Download the latest installer for each Eventide plugin from our website, and reinstall each plugin
- Download and install the latest version of iLok License Manager (www.ilok.com)
- Relaunch Logic, and rescan all of your plugins
If you still get the same errors, please let us know and we'll continue to troubleshoot. Please copy and attach the error log for each plugin from Logic with your post.