- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins No Presets or Snapshots installed with Quadravox. Reply To: No Presets or Snapshots installed with Quadravox.

4-way wrote:

I just purchased and installed Quadravox. It is registered, activated and working fine. My only issuse is with presets. I can see the presets located in user/music/eventide/quadravox/presets location on my primary HD and then the related folders such as "Harmonies", "Rhythms and delays", etc. However, when I attempt to load any of the individual .tide files or folders everything is 'greyed out' so I cannot move forward with any sort of installation of these presets. I am using Logic Pro X by the way in case that matters. I cannot figure out why this is happening. Please help as I am very eager to get into this and would like to start with your well prepared presets. I look forward to your reply.

Pete Johnston – User name : "4-way"

Hi Pete,

Based on your description, I'm guessing you're attempting to load presets through Logic's preset system, rather than Quadravox's built-in preset bar. Logic's preset system loads .aupresets, not our custom .tide format, which is why you're having trouble. Use the drop down menu, left and right arrows, or "Load" button to select .tide presets (see the attached image).

Hope this helps!

Ryerson