No Presets or Snapshots installed with Quadravox.

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins No Presets or Snapshots installed with Quadravox.

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      bill28540
      Yes, I downloaded your Quadravox Plugin and everything is working fine except I have no Presets or Snapshots. I found the folders for them in Documents/Eventide/Presets and Snapshots but the folders are empty? I did a search of my hard drive for the .tide files and they are no where to be found? I’m running Windows 10. Reaper DAW latest version. I reinstalled the program and still nothing. Thanks for you help.

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hi,

Please try uninstalling from the Control Panel, and then reinstalling. If that does not do it, please email support@eventide.com and we'll send you a zip of the presets and snapshots to place manually.

-Tom

bill28540

Tom, 

I have tried everything no presets or snapshots. The folders are there but no data. I emailed support and requested the zip file of the presets and snapshots. Jerome emailed me back with the same info you gave me? with no zip file. I’m sure there is a reason why the presets and snapshots are not installing but at this point it seems to me the easiest way is to just install the files in the folders. if your staff could just send me the presets and snapshots I can be on my way. Thank you.

bill28540

Received the Presets and Snapshots. Everything is up and running fine. 

Thank you,

Bill

4-way

I just purchased and installed Quadravox. It is registered, activated and working fine. My only issuse is with presets. I can see the presets located in user/music/eventide/quadravox/presets location on my primary HD and then the related folders such as “Harmonies”, “Rhythms and delays”, etc. However, when I attempt to load any of the individual .tide files or folders everything is ‘greyed out’ so I cannot move forward with any sort of installation of these presets. I am using Logic Pro X by the way in case that matters. I cannot figure out why this is happening. Please help as I am very eager to get into this and would like to start with your well prepared presets. I look forward to your reply.

Pete Johnston – User name : “4-way”

peternecairns
      Participant

For anyone else running into this issue I simply re-ran the installer, with only the box for documentation and inserts ticked. This added all the presets into the correct file path (which for me on windows was C:\Users\NAME\Documents\Eventide\Quadravox\Presets). Worth a try 🙂

4-way wrote:

I just purchased and installed Quadravox. It is registered, activated and working fine. My only issuse is with presets. I can see the presets located in user/music/eventide/quadravox/presets location on my primary HD and then the related folders such as "Harmonies", "Rhythms and delays", etc. However, when I attempt to load any of the individual .tide files or folders everything is 'greyed out' so I cannot move forward with any sort of installation of these presets. I am using Logic Pro X by the way in case that matters. I cannot figure out why this is happening. Please help as I am very eager to get into this and would like to start with your well prepared presets. I look forward to your reply.

Pete Johnston – User name : "4-way"

Hi Pete,

Based on your description, I'm guessing you're attempting to load presets through Logic's preset system, rather than Quadravox's built-in preset bar. Logic's preset system loads .aupresets, not our custom .tide format, which is why you're having trouble. Use the drop down menu, left and right arrows, or "Load" button to select .tide presets (see the attached image).

Hope this helps!

Ryerson

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.