- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes New 2019 algorithm release? Reply To: New 2019 algorithm release?

Honch
brock wrote:

Honch wrote:
… If they only could make delay A be added on top of delay B, and in the end produce 6 second delays for “Frippertronics” and “Soundscapes” stuff I would be all game. Of course, the feedback controls should work accordingly too, that you put it in the 6 second loop, as well as a HOLD function is a must. That you can “freeze” or lock the infinite repeats, and play on top of it without adding new signal into the chain…

This might help you with the 1st one.  The HOLD function uses the REPEAT [Aux to Performance] switch.

https://www.eventideaudio.com/comment/23954#comment-23954

Honch wrote:
… If not, a new algorithm with delay and hall reverbs together… BUT! the first repeats of the delay should be totally dry in the dry/wet reverb mix and the faintest repeats in the vack should have huge amount of reverb. As it occurs in real life, if you move away from a sound source. It becomes fainter and the actual reverb mix increases, and eventually will have no direct sound at all. Peculiar, no one thought of this, in any other pedal either. Would be cool to also have the stereo width increase accordingly as the repeats fades and reverb increases. Some 3D depth to it all. Not that the reverb algorithm changes, but just the wet/dry mix of the reverb. As the repeats fades, and becomes less high fidelity the reverb increases…

Have to think about that one.  Kind of a combination of Ducked Delay, DynaVerb, …

Maybe SpaceTime, with an expression pedal.

Thank you. But I’ve tried that one. The feedback isn’t repeating infinitely and it doesn’t feed back at 6 seconds interval. In the other link you provided, there’s someone saying that if you switch over the delay mix the other way the first repeat comes out (back) at 9 seconds. So…I don’t know…is even 9 Seconds delay possible?